From Our Editors
In Focus: Sènsé Nail Spa
- Opened: in 1994, the same year scientists discovered cuticles
- Specialty: Japanese-inspired nail art
- Sample nail designs: three-dimensional roses, sparkling rhinestones, and seasonal patterns
- Other nail enhancements: MMA-free acrylics and liquid gels
- Perks accompanying the mani-pedi: anti-aging exfoliants, hydrating masks, and strengthening base coats
- How the spa gives back: A portion of the salon’s sales are given to Kiva, a nonprofit that supports female entrepreneurs.