Nice music, wine was very good, fun, but there wasn't enough places to sit, or even throw out a picnic blanket and worst of all they ran out of part of the food plate items! This seems to be a theme with hops and vines, they oversell and have run out of food at all but one of the 5 events we have attended. Need to limit sales
Food and wine was good. Experience was fun.
Sangria was very good. One small glass took 5 of the 6 tickets the left over one got you a very small tasting of a choice of about 5 wines. Food was good. Very basic. Grilled chicken, canned beans , 2 tortillas 1/2 ear of corn on the cob. Music was good. They need to clean the place up.
Food was lacking. Dry chicken. A hot dog would have been better.
I love this place to death but it was too crowded and they didn't have enough people serving wine. I had to wait inside once for a 1/2 hour. We will pass on festivals in the future but continue to go here! ❤️🍷
First time attending with husband and had a very enjoyable day together. Fun atmosphere, great music, good wine and food!
Food truck was good, wine was good, entertainment was good as well.
Food was excellent. Wine varied with sweet wine delicious. Selection of 6 types. Grape crush a nice bonus plus live music.
Overall a good time but the food truck ran out of food which was supposed to be included in our ticket. Hops and Vines tried to compensate with cheese and crackers but ran out of crackers.
From Our Editors
When grapes meet the wrath of feet, the results are sweet at the 5th Annual Great Crush Festival. This splendid outdoor jubilee—set amidst the cinematic rolling plains that shroud Arizona Hops & Vine's Sonorita headquarters—is filled with frolicking festivities for every member of the family. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The Crush: A literally foot-stomping good time is to be had by all as guests hop into wooden barrels and give grapes a proper trampling. Live music provides a soundtrack to the giddy clomping
- The Perks: You get a souvenir Arizona Hops & Vine glass, six wine tasting tickets, and a food ticket for savory offerings to pair with your wines
- Best Place for the Kids: A petting zoo features critters such as ducks, sheep, chickens and roosters
- 2nd Best Place to take the Kids (or Designated Drivers): The appropriately named Sober Shack, which serves up tasty homemade sodas
- Helpful Hint: Since some GPS and map systems have trouble the location of this outdoor fest, check out this handy map
5th Annual Great Crush