From Our Editors
Five Things to Know about Duvine Adventures
Hosting cycling tours that take guests around the world, with stops at notable local restaurants and vineyards, Duvine Adventures lets cyclists take bucket-list journeys through some of the world’s greatest scenery. Read on to learn more about these two-wheeled expeditions:
- Its tours take cyclists through Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East. Treks range from epic trips through the Alps to more relaxed journeys along the California coast and through nearby wine regions.
- Its guides are hand-picked for their local knowledge. Drawing from a wide pool of applicants, the company employs guides whose regional knowledge and grasp of local lore helps them lead unforgettable trips.
- Trips can be as challenging or laid-back as you’d like. Challenge tours send cyclists racing through time trials, while family tours let visitors meander through Provence or Umbria at a more sedate pace.
- Its bikes are top-class. Each tour-goer gets a light-frame bike with a comfy seat and wide gear ranges to ensure an easy ride.
- The tours highlight regional cuisine. Guests might sample the tasting menu at a Michelin-starred restaurant or local treats from the kitchen of a guide’s friend.