What You'll Get
- Seating: sections F, G, I, or J
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: Must be 18 or older
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Legend of George Jones and The Story of The Hag
- About the show:CCMA award-winner Duane Steele and Juno-nominated troubadour Jess Lee team for a tribute to two of country music’s biggest stars. Steel sings highlights from George Jones’ five-decade career, followed by Lee’s visual and sonic tribute to Merle Haggard.
- George Jones: A Country Music Hall of Famer and recipient of the National Medal of Arts, George Jones charted the blueprint of modern country music with his distinctive voice and brutally honest lyrics. From rockabilly stompers such as “White Lightning” to 10-hankie saline spigots such as “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” his unflinchingly confessional classics struck a chord with generations of fans.
- Merle Haggard: The country legend behind one of the genre’s most enduring songs, “Okie from Muskogee,” Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award-winner Merle Haggard rose from poverty to achieve international fame. Throughout his six-decade career Haggard pioneered a new subgenre of country music (Bakersfield Sound), notched 40 No. 1 hits, and touched thousands of fans with ballads for the downtrodden and hard-living.
The Fine Print