All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Event dates: 04/13/19, 04/14/19, 7/27/19, 7/28/19, 9/28/19, 9/29/19
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older to drive; 14-year-olds qualify for ride-along
- Driver requirements: Must have valid driver’s license
- Includes 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with a dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
- The largest racing experience in the country over 55 locations
- Over 200,000 participants in the last four years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must reserve spot by expiration listed on voucher. Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive; 14+ for ride-along. Must be 5'-6'3''. 52in waist/chest max. Optional $1,000 property damage liability cap available from merchant before driving for $60. Taxes and fees to be paid at time of reservation. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). All sales final after voucher is viewed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.