Professional beautician performs facial treatments that utilize cleansing properties of an oxygen to resurface the customer’s skin
About This Deal
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
Benefits of the oxygen facial:
- Contains a natural principle derived from maize
- Stimulates cell breathing
- Increases the cellular energy production
- Oil-free products activate, oxygen and cleanse the skin
- Renews the skin at the cellular level
- Regulates the metabolism of cells located in the outermost layer of the skin
- Suitable for any skin type
- Does not irritate sensitive skin
- Good for treating fatigated and stressed skin that needs intense oxygenation and moisturization.
- Uses formula of four actions beneficial for the skin:
b&bspa employs a supergroup of beauty specialists, each a master in their facet of esthetics. Together, they offer a vast range of services, from facials and mani-pedis to relaxation massages. During the oxygen facial, for instance, they exfoliate the skin and introduce oxygen directly into the pores, leaving behind smoother, more vibrant skin. In addition to facials, they provide makeup applications as well as eyelash extensions and eyebrow shaping.