Professional beautician performs facial treatments that utilize cleansing properties of an oxygen to resurface the customer’s skin
What You'll Get
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
Benefits of the oxygen facial:
- Contains a natural principle derived from maize
- Stimulates cell breathing
- Increases the cellular energy production
- Oil-free products activate, oxygen and cleanse the skin
- Renews the skin at the cellular level
- Regulates the metabolism of cells located in the outermost layer of the skin
- Suitable for any skin type
- Does not irritate sensitive skin
- Good for treating fatigated and stressed skin that needs intense oxygenation and moisturization.
- Uses formula of four actions beneficial for the skin:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
b&bspa employs a supergroup of beauty specialists, each a master in their facet of esthetics. Together, they offer a vast range of services, from facials and mani-pedis to relaxation massages. During the oxygen facial, for instance, they exfoliate the skin and introduce oxygen directly into the pores, leaving behind smoother, more vibrant skin. In addition to facials, they provide makeup applications as well as eyelash extensions and eyebrow shaping.