What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $91 for a Pellevé treatment on the upper lip, lower lip, or glabella ($199 value)
- $116 for a Pellevé treatment on the under/above brow, marionette lines, nasolabial lines, or under chin area ($250 value)
- $162 for a Pellevé treatment on the jawline, forehead, cheeks, full eye area, or full mouth ($350 value)
- $207 for a Pellevé treatment on the full neck ($450 value)
- $486 for a Pellevé treatment on the full neck and full face ($950 value)
Skin Tightening with the Pellevé System Tighter, results in younger looking skin without a surgical procedure. Pellevé is used to effectively treat the skin on the face, including frown lines, eye area, nasolabial folds and marionette lines while it can also be applied to the neck. The Pellevé procedure is quick and typically takes about 15 minutes to an hour depending on treatment area.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JK Laser Aesthetics, Inc.
Kristine Garry and Jeanmarie McGuire-Scanapico—each a registered nurse—bring decades of medical experience to every treatment they perform at JK Laser Aesthetics, Inc. To put clients at ease, they welcome visitors to a tranquil environment, albeit one stocked with medical-grade technology. The center's signature piece of equipment is the NaturaLight IPL system, which uses pulsed light energy to address skincare concerns Treatments can zap unwanted stubble, eliminate unsightly spider veins, and even minimize the appearance of sun damage and acne breakouts. Additionally, the NaturaLight system can help restore the skin's youthful tone and texture by stimulating collagen production.