JIG game, located in a dingy old bathroom, offers memorable experience for all the jump-scare fans
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Game for Two: Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Escape Room Game for Four: Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Private Escape Room Game for Up to Eight: Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Escape Room Game for Two: Valid Any Day
- Escape Room Game for Four: Valid Any Day
- Private Escape Room Game for Up to Eight: Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Valid only toward admission to ''Jig'' theme. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult who is 18 or older. Minors cannot play alone. When purchasing a voucher for the private room (up to 8 players), customers need to book all 8 spots to ensure no one else books a spot in the same room. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid toward taxes. Must be 15 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gr8 Escape Challenge
Communication, leadership, and teamwork. Not only do these look great on a resume, but they're also the skills that players will need in order to escape the room at Gr8 Escape Challenge. Locked in a room, teams of players must put their heads together to find clues in the room around them, which, if solved fast enough, will lead to a daring escape before the clock strikes zero. Here's a look at some of the escapes that Gr8 Escape Challenge has to offer:
- Jigsaw: Somehow, you've woken up in an old bathroom with absolutely no idea how you got there. Soon, it becomes clear that you're there under the surveillance of a psychotic mind, whose sadistic plan is to punish you for your sins—unless you can escape in time.
- Area 51: After increased military activity and unexplained lights have been spotted in Roswell, you and your friends decide it's time to find out what they're hiding. You've snuck into the infamous Area 51, and now all that's left to do is solve the mystery and escape undetected.
- King's Gambit: A world-class hitman is after his next target, but here's the catch: the target and method of execution are up to you. Using the clues around you, you'll have to find the right target, his location, and how the hitman'll get the job done, all without taking an innocent life.