About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat11:00 AM - 11:55 PM
From Our Editors
Situated on the boardwalk, diners take in stunning views of the Atlantic from the patio of Ocean's 14. But the restaurant's name doesn't merely indicate its location. The moniker extends to the menu's succulent seafood and refreshing cocktails. Read on to learn more about a few of these ocean-centric offerings.
- Appetizer: Crispy pita chips scoop up the crab dip's flavorful combination of crabmeat baked with five spices.
- Sandwich: Diners savor classic po' boys filled with fried oysters, clams, flounder, shrimp, or crab cakes served beside key-lime slaw.
- Entree: The triple surf 'n' turf features a flavor trio of proteins: flat-iron tuna, crab cake, and petite beef-tenderloin fillet.
- Martini: One of Ocean's 14's favorite libations, the Waverider combines vodka Malibu rum and Blue Curaçao with pineapple for a tasty tropical drink.
Help Us Improve This Page
See something wrong?