From Our Editors
The Starz Program cultivates bright and shining talent in kids from an early age. Each of its classes has only six to 10 students, so that each child can get the attention they need to thrive. The 45-minute sessions also happen once per week for the entire school year, offering regular, long-term instruction for lasting results.
- Fitness: teaches kids about individual muscles, balance, strength, endurance, and locomotive movement
- Dance: introduces boys and girls ages 3–5 to ballet, jazz, gymnastics, and creative movement
- Sports: helps kids build athleticism and learn about teamwork while trying their hand at a new sport every month
- Cheer: trains future varsity cheerleaders in all the basics
- Creative Movement: instructs little ones in basic motor skills and incorporates fun music and equipment that promotes coordination