About Peacock Cafe
Tucked near the shady promenades of Georgetown's Prospect St., the Peacock Cafe is a restful gem just steps from M St.'s bustling shops. There, Chef Maziar Farivar—a three-time invitee to the prestigious James Beard House in New York City—blends elegant, contemporary food from America and abroad with a laid-back atmosphere that attracts the full spectrum of Georgetown crowds, from brunching families to big-name politicians. Bill and Hillary Clinton have even been spotted there by the Washington Post's Reliable Source.
In a dining room decorated with large, colorful modern art, these varied visitors peruse a menu of American fare, much of which incorporates sustainable ingredients, such as organic chicken and hormone-free beef. Pasture-raised and grass-fed rib-eye steak arrives in a cloud of Peacock's signature fries, which BlackBook describes as "dangerously delicious." And pistachio-crusted cod benefits from a tangy and sweet sauce of dried fruits and almonds. Diners can quench thirsts with a fresh-squeezed elixir from the juice bar or select a pairing from an extensive wine list.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 4, 2018
· Reviewed January 26, 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2013
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 50% cash back (up to $10) on your first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days