About this Business
- HoursSun9:00 AM - 1:00 PMMon-Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
From Our Editors
Farms View has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a picnic table on a side lawn. Today, Farms View includes an indoor farmers' market spanning 3,200 square feet, plus several greenhouses and a barn full of animals, including miniature donkeys, goats, chickens, and a peacock. With such an expansive space, it's no surprise that there are plenty of things to do year-round.
- Spring:Just before Easter each year, Farms View opens for the season. The market celebrates the season with an abundance of blooms, including hanging baskets of flowers, potted plants, and floral arrangements filled with tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils.
- Summer: When summer arrives, the market's produce is at its peak. Guests can stop by to pick more than 65 types of fresh fruits and vegetables such as blackberries and raspberries, peas, and juicy tomatoes. And thanks to the sunny weather the barnyard animals are often outdoors.
- Fall: As surrounding trees begin to shed their leaves, seasonal produce shifts to mums, ornamental kale and cabbage, and more than 20 kinds of apples. Farms View also boasts pumpkins of all sizes and even takes visitors on hayrides to its pumpkin patch to pick their own.
- Winter: Rather than hibernate for the winter, the farm tends to its animals and greenhouses and invites guests to stop by for holiday items. In addition to several hundred trees—including fraser and douglas firs— the market stocks custom decorated wreaths and floral centerpieces for holiday meals.