All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $8.25 for admission for two to the Stafford Air & Space Museum ($14 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stafford Air & Space Museum
Named after NASA astronaut and hometown hero General Tom Stafford, the Stafford Air & Space Museum first began as a small exhibit in at the Weatherford airport. It's since grown to its own building and is one of only three Smithsonian Institute-affiliated sites in Oklahoma. Read on to learn more about the museum:
- Size: At 40,000 square feet, it has one of the largest aerospace collections in the southwestern United States.
- Eye Catcher: A Titan II rocket, which was built to either carry a Mark VI nuclear warhead or for the Gemini spacecraft; General Stafford was accompanied by these missiles on his Gemini VI and Gemini VIIII missions.
- Permanent Mainstay: In addition to the Titan II rocket, the museum also houses authentic and replica aerospace equipment and paraphernalia, from an Apollo lunar and command module to space suits.
- For Students: The museum emphasizes math and science education for its K–12 visitors, and special programs include its flight-simulation computer lab.