All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The open play/regular admission fee applies for children who are walking to age 12
- No shoes allowed and socks are required in the playspace only. Shoes can remain on in spaces including café, hallways, bathrooms, etc
- Parents and caretakers accompanying walkers are free (limit two free adults per visit)
- Is there a parents’ area?: yes
- Click here to view the food and drink menu
- Outside food is allowed for $5 fee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Play City is a shoe-free play-space (that includes strollers) and socks are required for both children and adults. Access to the "Cafe" may be limited during scheduled parties. Must sign the waiver, you can visit the Play City website to complete it before your visit. If you have been to Play City before then rest assured they have your waiver information already on file. For babies who are not yet walking parents are charged a $7 fee for entry, unless they are accompanying a child who is walking. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Play City
Play City isn't your typical city. Instead of public transportation, its citizens use slides to get from place to place. Instead of being a concrete jungle, its more of a jungle gym. And lastly, its economy is fueled entirely by fun—over 2,000 square feet of fun, to be precise. Inside the indoor play place, kids can let loose as they climb over cushioned bridges or play pretend in jungle gyms made to look like telephone booths. The space allows kids to blow off steam any time of the year, making it a great place to stretch legs during the winter or play in an air-conditioned environment during blistering summer heat. And while kids are getting their daily dose of fun, parents can head over to the adjacent cafe to have their own fun with a relaxing cup of hot coffee.