All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed May 21, 2018
What You'll Get
- 10 Yoga and Pilates Classes
- One Month of Unlimited Yoga and Pilates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ash Hot Yoga Babylon
Newly opened in 2017, Ash Hot Yoga Babylon occupies a state-of-the-art facility with a specialized system designed to disinfect the air and effortlessly maintain the desired climate. The space allows founder Kelee and her fellow instructors to concentrate on their three-pronged approach to wellness and workouts:
- Bikram Hot Yoga: Bikram style at Ash Hot Yoga consists of a series of postures called Asanas, which are held with focus for a few seconds before releasing, resting, and continuing to the next pose. All the sequences are performed in a room heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity, with the high temperature helping muscles to stretch more easily and increasing oxygenated blood flow to body tissues throughout class.
- Vinyasa Yoga: A more fluid practice that emphasizes elevating the heart rate and increasing range of motion. The Long Island studio offers heated (to 85 degrees) classes and unheated sessions.
- Inferno Hot Pilates: A challenging high-intensity workout performed in a 95-degree room with 45% humidity. It may help strengthen and define exercisers' muscles without stressing their joints.