All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $32 for weekend brunch for two with two brunch specials, sandwiches, salads, or appetizers and two cocktails ($62 value)
- $59 for weekend brunch for four with four brunch specials, sandwiches, salads, or appetizers and four cocktails ($124 value)
- $20 for $40 towards weekday lunch for two or more
- $40 for $80 towards weekday lunch for four or more
- $30 for $50 towards dinner and drinks for two or more
- $60 for $100 towards dinner and drinks for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Weekend brunch options not valid for entrees or sides. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ivy Bar & Grill
In his Hell's Kitchen kitchen, Executive Chef Jim Hanley prepares elegant, yet casual, meals inspired by international flavors. The chicken banh mi is popular, dressed with veggies and sriracha aioli, as are tacos stuffed with grilled corn and fresh Maine lobster. Artisanal cheese boards evoke a tapas-bar vibe, and are great on their own or as a prelude to full-size entrees such as hanger steak with creamy mashed potatoes. Ivy's drink list is as extensive as its food menu and boasts a wealth of craft beers and specialty cocktails, including several variations on the mojito and the Moscow mule.