Why We Like It
The 30-acre water park features over 42 slides and attractions, including the Lazy River and Big Thunder raft ride
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: March 7–November 29, anytime during the opening hours
- What’s included:
- Unlimited visits during the 2020 season (no blackout dates)
- Free parking
- Free sports bottle with unlimited $1.25 soft drink refills
- Bring-a-friend discounts throughout the season (not included if purchased after March 15)
- One Bring-a-Friend pass
- 10% off in-park purchases for food, beverages, and merchandise
- 20% off cabana rentals
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- What can I bring inside?: life jackets and personal flotation devices ( as long as they are US Coast Guard approved), swim masks, goggles
- Prohibited items: outside food and beverages, coolers
- Parking information: parking included
- Lockers available? yes
Need to Know
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for use day of purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Rapids Water Park
There's a slide for every mood at Rapids Water Park. Easygoing folks can drift down the Lazy River, while competitive friends can zoom through the Rapid Racer's six lanes headfirst. As for thrill seekers, they can cruise down Big Thunder, go body-boarding on the FlowRider, or thrill to the floor dropping out beneath them on our newest thrill slide The Brain Drain.
But these are only four of the attractions you'll find on the park's 30 acres, which host slides and pools as well as snack bars and private cabanas. Though classic, colorful flumes abound, there are also more modern thrill rides, including Big Thunder's gigantic, raft-ready funnel and FlowRider's simulated wave for body boarding. Each of these zones is overseen by Ellis-certified lifeguards, and families can use the park's life vests free of charge to stay afloat or make it look like they have huge shoulder muscles under their shirt. Little ones even have two play areas to choose from: the Splish Splash Lagoon and Bare Footin' Bay.