From Our Editors
Becoming a Keymaster requires the ability to solve puzzles and decode cryptographs while reaching into secret compartments and thinking creatively. And, since The Room only gives potential escapees 60 minutes to do all that, it's also important to stay cool under pressure. It's not a combination many individuals—or teams of six to eight, for that matter—can boast of. In fact, only about 20% of those who enter the rooms emerge to receive the Keymaster title. What happens to the other 80%? They have just as much fun (and eventually someone will let them out of the room). Read on about some of the adventures available at The Room.
- Einstein Room: While surrounded by inspiring portraits and quotes of history's most famous scientist, groups will solve ciphers, unlock a cryptex, complete challenges, and focus their intellect on logic problems.