About this Business
- HoursSun12:00 AM - 10:00 PMMon-Fri6:00 PM - 10:00 PMSat12:00 PM - 11:59 PM
From Our Editors
Though now known as Westwood Cinema, the classic marquee that hangs above its front entrance still bears its original name: Pascack. It opened under this name in 1928 as a venue for film and vaudeville performances. The theater would survive the decline of vaudeville and adapt to the audience's interests, upgrading from a single screen to four, and ending the tradition of prefacing every screening by giving away war-era jobs. Now, the cinema fills those four screens with first-run Hollywood hits.
Help Us Improve This Page
See something wrong?