All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- Jiffy Lube’s ASE-accredited technicians take approximately 20 minutes
- Oil change includes:
- Up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
- Tire rotation
- Complimentary brake inspection
- Rain-X windshield treatment:
- Dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility by repelling rain, sleet, and snow
- Improves visibility, safety, and driving comfort in all weather
- Helps remove frost, ice, salt, mud, and insects
- Inspect key components includes:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Check and fill includes:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries) Clean includes:
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. All services include Brake Inspection as well. Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil-Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians—all of which have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)—service vehicles at Jiffy Lube. In addition to performing oil changes, technicians offer preventative services such as air-filtration and electrical-system maintenance, among others. Jiffy Lube’s quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, complete a service only after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.