· Redeemed March 12, 2018
· Redeemed March 7, 2018
· Redeemed January 23, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- Unique Wine Tasting and Tour for 2 with 2 Reidel wine glasses
- Unique Wine Tasting and Tour for 4 with 4 Reidel wine glasses
The tastings run from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday. Guests visit Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, and Elevation Cellars. A souvenir Riedel wine glass is also included for each participant. Visit Pondera’s website for more info.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation not required. Offer valid for Patterson, Pondera and Elevation Wineries. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Woodinville Wine Tastings
- Pondera Winery: Located in Woodinville's Warehouse Winery District, this family-owned boutique winery spins together about 2,000 cases annually. Winemaker Shane Howard—who began making wine in 2003—utilizes grapes from six esteemed vineyards around Washington, spinning that bounty into Pondera's limited, yet acclaimed selection.
- Patterson Cellars: Producing over 4,000 cases each year in the Warehouse Winery District, winemaker John Patterson's high-caliber portfolio consistently receives 90+ points from Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, and Wine Advocate.
- Elevation Cellars: Woodinville winemaker Steven Stuarts and his team view craft award-winning wines such as their flagship, the 2008 Monolith (a Bordeaux style blend) and the 2011 Imperium, an off-dry Alsatian style riesling.