There are endless tasks people worry about when planning a wedding:
Guest List – Which side of the family do you plan on accidentally offending?
Wedding Jamz – Do you hire a DJ or compile a list of songs that resemble a hostage crisis mix?
What to Wear – Is the goal to appear on Buzzfeed with your Game of Thrones-themed attire?
Budget – Just how quickly are you planning on having a mild stroke?
We’re here to alleviate some of the stress associated with wedding wrangling. And since we’re always looking for new, creative ways to showcase local businesses and surprise and delight our customers, we’ve put together an impressive wedding package on Groupon Reserve for those looking to nuptialize at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston.
Solidify your love amid this serene setting with a wedding package for up to 100 guests, which includes:
- Ceremony and reception spaces for five hours
- Reception with a live DJ for four hours
- Three-course dinner for each guest with a personalized menu
- A wedding cake
- Coordination of details such as china, linens, and chairs with the catering manager
- Two-night stay in a premier suite for the couple, plus one room for family
- Two-hour couples spa sanctuary suite experience, including massage
- Block of rooms reserved for guests
- Other hotel amenities, such as a coat check
- An anniversary dinner at Asana for two
If this deal makes you say, “I do want to buy a Groupon,” head over to Groupon Reserve to check out more details. And while we won’t ask to be invited to the ceremony, we’d appreciate (and would probably tear-up) at a wedding shout-out on Instagram.