What could be better than an evening under a star dusted sky in the company of friends at one of Chicago’s most famous and historic venues, Wrigley Field? If that rhetorical question wasn’t enough to spark interest, what if you add viewing the classic and iconic Chicago film, Blues Brothers, while also wearing sunglasses? Groupon’s giving you such an opportunity.
Those who participate in this one-of-a-kind event, which is hosted as part of the larger Camp Groupon festivities, will be helping Groupon attempt to set a Guinness World Record for “Most People Wearing Sunglasses in the Dark” with their very own pair of souvenir sunglasses, courtesy of Groupon.
We’re offering a few ticket options to this exciting event:
- Bleachers or field box outfield seats ($20)
- Outfield lawn seats ($40)
- A VIP package ($100), which includes outfield lawn seating and unlimited food and drinks at the Captain Morgan Club
Check out the footage from last year’s Ferris Bueller’s Day Off screening:
For those joining us for the complete Camp Groupon experience, lookie-loos can catch an eyeful and go back for seconds in Spectacle Canyon, another of the urban adventure’s customized activity tracks. The curtain rises on an enchanting assortment of theatre, sports, and the hottest ticketed-entry events since Cook County Traffic Court, such as:
- Game Day at U.S. Cellular Field – Prepare to root-root-root for the home team with pre-game tailgating and then cheer on the Sox as they battle the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Rock of Ages at Broadway in Chicago – Grab an air guitar and shred along to the hits of the Big Hair Era during this five-time Tony-Award-nominated musical.
- Stand-Up at the Laugh Factory – Let go of bottled up yucks and chuckles with the help of Chicago’s most talented comedians during an exclusive stand-up show.
So whether you’re a camper for the whole weekend or blues lover for the night, we’ll see you at Wrigley Field!