* * *
Have you ever wanted to see Chicago’s skyline from the top of the ferris wheel at Navy Pier? Do you call the Windy City your home but you’re itching to shake up your routine and discover something new in the city?
Groupon is giving away two tickets to Camp Groupon so you can experience an exciting, weekend-long urban-adventure. Bucket lists will be busted, spectacles of epic proportions will be witnessed, and memories will be metaphorically welded into your brain for years to come.
Here’s an abbreviated description of Camp Groupon in easy to digest bullet points:
- Two-night stay for one person at luxury hotels such as Swissôtel Chicago, Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park or Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Six meals, including lunches at restaurants such as The Signature Room, Piece Brewery and Pizzeria, and Café Ba-Ba-Reeba!
- Admission to Movie Night at Wrigley Field
- Admission to a private party at Navy Pier’s Grand Ballroom with performances headlined by Counting Crows and featuring Grace Potter and the Nocturnals; open bar included
- Three recreational activities, tours, or Chicago experiences