Today’s post is guest-authored by Grouponcierge Caroline T.:
Greetings Grouponicus shoppers and giftees,
This past Sunday, I started the week off right spreading Grouponicus cheer in one of my favorite cities in the world – Chicago! As Frank Sinatra would croon, ”Chicago is one town that won’t let you down. It’s my kind of town.”
Since I’ve already helped Chicagoans discover the best local gifts, I figured I’d spread the love with some expert advice on the coolest Grouponicus experiences across the country this week.
- Take an action-adventure hero stunt training course in Austin
- Gift a family membership to the Como Zoo in Minneapolis
- Explore the skies of NYC with a Manhattan Helicopter Tour
- Send your Northeastern giftee off in their own private houseboat
- Charter a SCUBA trip in Sacramento
- Go exotic with a camel expedition in Tampa
- Mush! Dogsledding packages in Toronto
- Teach someone the art of polo in Barrie
With Grouponicus, we have new ideas coming at you throughout the week, so check back often. And remember, giving the gift of experience like one of the options above will be much more memorable than a necktie or new slippers.
That’s it from me for now. Catch you later this week from Salt Lake City.