Tailgating season has arrived. As the leaves shift from summer to autumn hues and the Canadian geese head to Disney World, football-loving faces are adorned with grease paint, bodies are wrapped in team colors, and grills are transported from porches to automobile trunks. This week we’re featuring deals that will compliment any tailgating session this season:
Cuisinart Portable Tabletop Gas or Electric Grill – 145 square inches of grilling space and fold for easy toting and storage
Home-Brewing Equipment and Recipe Kits from Beer & Wine Hobby – Variety of home-brewing essentials, including fermenting equipment, recipe kits, and complete brewing packages
$19 for iHip NFL Slim Portable Speaker with Remote – Lightweight portable speaker branded with NFL team logo
Turfer Waterproof Tailgate Blanket – The waterproof picnic blanket protects outdoor diners from getting damp with dew, smudgy from grass, or bound up by Lilliputians.
Three or Four GrillGrates with The Grate Tool – Winner of the National Barbecue Association 2010 Cooking Accessories Award of Excellence
While you’re tailgating, huddled around an open fire, dipping raw hamburger meat into the flames with a radio antenna you removed from someone’s car, support your team with the gear that has arrived just in time for the 2012 football season:
- Team-graphic-emblazoned hamburger cozy
- Oven mitt that looks like your favorite player’s hand
- Team tent for the fans who spend the entire season living in the team’s parking lot
- Drink Your Teamz™—a dissolvable pill that turns clear drinking water into a hazy liquid that is both a shade of your favorite team’s color and relatively nontoxic
- Jersey customized where last name is “First Kiss At” and the number is “37”
Don’t forget to check out all the other tailgating-centric deals HERE and have a safe, celebratory time in your teams’ respected parking lots.