Groupon is excited to screen Blues Brothers at Wrigley Field on July 6th and we’re offering you the chance to join us! Take a picture of yourself doing your best Blues Brothers impression and upload it to our Groupon Chicago Facebook page. Don’t have an authentic costume? Get creative! Two coffee mugs make for a great pair of sunglasses. That wallet can double as a fedora. Make a suit out of tissues on your lunch break!
We have bleacher or field box outfield seating to give away and we’ll pick winners at random. Click through to read the official rules. Good luck!
BLUES BROTHERS AT WRIGLEY FIELD SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. From 12:01 PM. Chicago Time June 26, 2012 to June 29,2012 11:59 PM Chicago time (“Promotion Period”) you may enter the BLUES BROTHERS AT WRIGLEY FIELD Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) by going to http://www.facebook.com/grouponchicago and completing the entry form. LIMIT: one (1) entry per person or household. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification. All entries must contain a valid e-mail address. All entries submitted become the sole property of Groupon, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and none will be returned. No mechanically reproduced, or photocopied entries allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries.
2. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about June 29th, 2012 from among all eligible entries received. Groupon’s decisions will be final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and D.C., Canada (other than Quebec) and where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor its parent, affiliates, distributors, retailers, advertising, promotion and judging agencies and the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible.
4. PRIZES: Grand Prize: Two tickets for bleacher or field box outfield seating for Blues Brothers movie showing on July 6, 2012 at 8:30 pm. Approximate retail value: $40. All terms and conditions of Groupon ticket (http://www.groupon.com/deals/july-wrigley-movie-night) and Wrigley Field event rules apply.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission from the prize winner for Sponsor and its public relations/promotional agencies to use the prize winner’s name, prize, biographical information, state of residence and likeness for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in other media, in connection with the sweepstakes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Grand Prize winners will be notified by email and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within 24 hours of notification (first attempted delivery) or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If the potential winner is a resident of Canada, he/she must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid in order to receive the prize. If the selected Canadian potential winner cannot be reached within a reasonable time period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she may be disqualified, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event of any dispute regarding who is the entrant that submitted an e-mail entry, the potential winner must provide sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this sweepstakes. Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution permitted, except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes, and any other related expenses on prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any form of entry other than as specified in these rules is prohibited. Entrants agree that their entry is original and Sponsor’s use of the entry will not infringe the rights of others.
By accepting prize, winner agrees that neither Sponsor its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, and/or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, distributors, employees or promotion/advertising agencies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage, cost, or expense arising from or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize related activities, or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, any personal injury or death. By accepting prize, winner acknowledges that Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, and/or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, distributors, employees or promotion/advertising agencies have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including but not limited to its quality or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Acceptance of prize further constitutes winner’s consent that the Sponsor may use winner’s name, state of residence, likeness and/or prize and biographical information worldwide without limitation for advertising or promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited. All Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations apply.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible entries, nor for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
7. OTHER. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrants from the sweepstakes who deliberately damage, tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes.
8. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER’S LIST: For an additional copy of these Official Rules send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (residents of Vermont may omit return postage) postmarked on or before June 29, 2012 to: BLUES BROTHERS AT WRIGLEY FIELD Sweepstakes Rules, c/o Groupon, Inc. 600 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60654. The winners names will be posted on the site on or about June 30, 2012. For a full list of winner’s names, available after June 29, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before June 30, 2012 to: Blues Brothers at Wrigley Field Sweepstakes Winners List c/o Groupon, Inc. 600 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60654.
Sponsor: Groupon, Inc., 600 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60654