Develop useful job skills! Make new friends and networking contacts! Drink delicious sparkling waters! That’s just a few things you can expect as a Sales Intern at Groupon. As an intern, you will be able to develop and apply a mix of creativity, hard work and sales skills to find cool and useful things to do at super-low prices. Each day you’ll call restaurants, theaters, gyms, and even dentists in a particular geographic area and negotiating massive discounts on behalf of Groupon users. We need driven, hard-working and intelligent individuals. Experience or interest with online sales, inside sales, and the Internet is preferred.
- Actively engage in cold calling businesses and negotiating deeply discounted prices on “things to do”
- Brainstorm new and creative businesses and activities to be featured
- Follow up on warm inbound leads and land contracts
- Miscellaneous tasks to help promote Groupon
- Interest or past experience in a sales capacity; inside sales is a plus
- Ability to focus in a fluid, changing, and quickly growing business
- Working on or completed a college degree
- Strong negotiating and people skills
- Ownership and accountability
- Driven and hard-working
- Enjoys and thrives in fast-paced, fluid work environment
- Can think on your feet
- Incentive-based stipends
Interested? Just send your information to Nick Cioffi at email@example.com. Good luck!