Today's guest post is by Jemma C.
Halloween falls on a weekend this year, which makes it a perfect time to host a party. Whether you’re looking to plan something kid-friendly, scary, or trendy, we’ve got some ideas to get you started.
- Captain America Candy Server from Target: Why serve candy in a plain old bowl when you can have Captain America do the heavy lifting?
- Happy Ghost Piñata from Target: Piñatas are a huge hit at children's birthday parties, so why not include them in your kid-friendly Halloween bash? Load it up with your favorite candies and let the kids take turns at swinging for treats.
- Ghostly Halloween Standard Kit from Walmart: For serving food and goodies at your party, this ghostly set is a must-have.
- Deluxe Halloween Favor Kit from Walmart: Send kids home with a spooky kit featuring bats, Frankenstein, and some other monsters.
Thrills & Chills Party
- Door Cover from Kmart: If you want to give guests a bit of a scare when they arrive, this door cover is sure to do the trick.
- Ground Fogger from Target: Take your party to the next level with this ground fogger. It’s great for setting an eerie scene, where guests literally won’t see what’s coming next.
- Skull Hand Servers from Kohl's: Serve up some spooky foods and salads this Halloween with these shiny skull hand servers.
- Halloween Hand Serving Bowl from Kohl's: This serving bowl is not only great for holding chips, but also for keeping on the doorstep for trick-or-treaters.
Trendy Cocktail Party
- Boo Marquis Sign from Target: More hip than spooky, this Halloween Boo Marquee sign lights up parties and can act as a signal trick-or-treaters.
- Halloween Hanging Paper Decor Set from Pier 1: Spice up your decorations and make them a wee bit wicked with this hanging paper decor set. Guests will definitely take notice.
- Drink Up Witches Plastic Cup Set from Pier 1: If you're planning on serving cocktails, these witchy cups are the perfect addition. Both stylish and easy to clean up, what’s not to love?
- Drink Up Witches Paper Napkin Set from Pier 1: And of course, we’ve got matching napkins to complete the look.