Today’s Groupon gets you a ticket to StyleFixx Girls’ Night Out Party for just $10 (66% off the normal price of $30). With a free swag bag included in this price, that’s an exclusive Groupon discount you won’t find anywhere else, not even here. StyleFixx is a huge event with tons of complimentary beauty products and on-the-spot pampering services from lots of local businesses. Join on this page for tickets this Thursday, 5/14, or click here for Wednesday, 5/13. StyleFixx is the ultimate pampering party for you and your girlfriends. I’m talking to you⎯dude with 20 girlfriends. Keep them happy, bring them to StyleFixx. The party goes from 5pm-10pm in the Boston Center for the Arts at 539 Tremont Street (South End), a few short blocks from Boston’s Back Bay Commuter station.
Here’s what you get with your ticket:
- Swag bag stuffed with free beauty product samples
- Free food, cocktails, and product samples from Haru Sushi, Upper Crust Pizza, Bacardi Mojito, X-Rated Cocktails, Barefoot Wine, FOUR Burgers, Yummy Mummy Brownies, Finale, Lindt Chocolates, and more
- Exclusive deals on hot fashion, cutting-edge design, and beauty products from more than 50 local businesses, including LuxLash, Kimmeron, hazel&grace, Selma Karaca, Avanti, Isabel Harvey, and more
- Complimentary hair treatments by Hair by Avi & Avanti Salon®
- Mini-makeovers from LuxLash® and mini-facials by Votre Vu®
- Free massages
Here’s what you don’t get with your ticket:
- Nano-facials for your Blythe Dolls
- Manicures on the tips of your hot dogs
- A surgical procedure for your purse dog so s/he never has to pee again
- “I had a blast!! Shopping, drink and pampering…I especially enjoyed the manicure from Wet Paint Nail Spa and the facial from Hands in Motion. Can’t wait til the next event.” - Tasha S.
- “They had AMAZING cocktails, let me tell you, and that Ketel One ice sculpture was fab! I also spoke to one of the managers who were [sic] there and got a bit of background info on the company, which was really cool. Essentially, they’re working to help build the brand equity for local Boston boutiques, which is why they have so much product passing and sampling at their events. I think it’s pretty cool that StyleFixx tries to support local independent designers, since they’re often lost in the crowd of the more recognized macro-companies/labels.” - Vanessa K.
Why is there a feeling of guilt associated with pampering? Is it because you feel you’re getting special treatment? Much in the way mass weddings of moon-worshiping cults eradicate the guilt lovers feel over their exclusivity, a mass pampering will leave you feeling shamelessly relaxed and beautified. Looking hundreds of other women in the eyes as you all receive mind-blowing mini-facials is a more satisfying communal cleansing experience than a public witch-burning.
Get your Groupon and see for yourself!
StyleFixx Premier Shopping Events
Thousands of fashionistas flock to StyleFixx Premier Shopping Events to meet up-and-coming independent fashion designers and browse the latest styles. This year’s displays include the 2012 lines of Hivernage NYC, Bling Boutique, and Cimber Designs. In between shopping sprees, attendees may relax with complimentary beauty treatments such as hair services by Dellaria Salons, makeovers by Virginn Pure Mineral Makeup, and body wraps by good-natured mummies. Once pampered, refreshed guests mingle while sipping free cocktails and munching on samples from Finale Desserts and Haru Sushi, and each partygoer receives a StyleFixx Swag Bag loaded with product samples.