Experienced chiropractors perform massages and spinal adjustments to improve patients’ posture as well as the overall well-being
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Shayla Swenson
- Victoria Galvin, 17147
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Each package includes:
- First experience exam with consultation, x-rays, and recommendations
- 60-minute massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Price of deal pays for full price X-rays and discounted other services. X-rays based on an appropriate history and examination, supporting the medical necessity for radiographs. If X-rays are not needed, a credit will be placed on the patient's account. Not valid for vacationers must be local resident. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About 100% Chiropractic
100% Chiropractic's rapidly expanding nationwide family has been recognized as one of Entrepreneur Magazine's top new franchises. They are a family of full-service wellness clinics that offer cutting edge chiropractic care, massage therapy, and a full line of supreme quality nutritional supplements. Their doctors, assistants, and therapists care about the clients and their individual health goals and work with them to help them turn those goals into a reality.