What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a montadito meal and drinks for two on weekdays ($48 total value)
- $25 for a montadito meal and drinks for two on weekends ($48 total value)
- $50 for a montadito meal and drinks for four on weekdays ($96 total value)
- $50 for a montadito meal and drinks for four on weekends ($96 total value)
Each pair of diners gets the following:
- One shared appetizer up to $3 value)
- Two platters (up to $24 value)
- Two desserts ($6 value)
- One pitcher of beer, soda, or sangria (up to $15 value)
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at the Brickell location. Not valid with any other promotions or offers. Not valid on Wednesdays. Tax not included. Can be purchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 100 Montaditos
When the first 100 Montaditos opened in the Spanish seaside town of Islantilla in 2000, the owners had in mind a vision of recreating the classical comfort of old-fashioned Spanish taverns. What they didn't realize was that they were about to start a worldwide phenomenon. Today, more than 300 outposts of 100 Montaditos have opened on three continents, and it's all thanks to their titular menu item—and its 100 variations.
A montadito is a tiny piece of bread, about as long as a finger and as wide as a giant's finger, stuffed with fresh, Spanish-tapas-inspired ingredients. Diners build their meal from a selection of the bite-sized sandwiches off a menu that includes meat-and-cheese combos, all-vegetable nibbles, and even a few dessert sandwiches. Sampler plates let you taste a few popular montaditos in one easy order: the Meat Lover's Collection, for one, includes the chorizo sandwich, the meatballs sandwich with marinara, and four others. Everything goes down all that much smoother with a crisp glass of beer, a Spanish wine, or fresh and fruity white sangria.