Choose Between Two Options
$28 for a montadito dining experience with drinks for two ($50 total value)
- One appetizer ($3 value)
- One 100 Montaditos platter ($12 value)
- Bucket of 5 beers, bottle of wine, or two pitchers of sangria ($25 value)
- Two sweet montadito desserts ($3 value each)
- Two coffees or teas ($2 value each)
$54 for a montadito dining experience with drinks for four ($100 total value)
- Two appetizers ($3 value each)
- Two 100 Montaditos platters ($12 value each)
- Two five-beer buckets, bottles of wine, or pitchers of sangria ($25 value each)
- Four sweet montadito desserts ($3 value each)
- Four coffees or teas ($2 value each)
When the first 100 Montaditos opened in the Spanish seaside town of Islantilla in 2000, the owners had in mind a vision of recreating the classical comfort of old-fashioned Spanish taverns. What they didn't realize was that they were about to start a worldwide phenomenon. Today, more than 300 outposts of 100 Montaditos have opened on three continents, and it's all thanks to their titular menu item—and its 100 variations.
A montadito is a tiny piece of bread, about as long as a finger and as wide as a giant's finger, stuffed with fresh, Spanish tapas-inspired ingredients. Diners build their meal from a selection of the bite-sized sandwiches off a menu that includes meat-and-cheese combos, all-vegetable nibbles, and even a few dessert sandwiches. Sampler plates let you taste a few popular montaditos in one easy order: the Meat Lover combination, for one, includes the Chorizo sandwich, the Meatballs sandwich with marinara, and four others. Everything goes down all that much smoother with a crisp glass of beer, a Spanish wine, or fresh and fruity white sangria.