Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a montadito meal and drinks for two on weekdays ($48 total value)
- $25 for a montadito meal and drinks for two on weekends ($48 total value)
- $50 for a montadito meal and drinks for four on weekdays ($96 total value)
- $50 for a montadito meal and drinks for four on weekends ($96 total value)
Each pair of diners gets the following:
- One shared appetizer up to $3 value)
- Two platters (up to $24 value)
- Two desserts ($6 value)
- One pitcher of beer, soda, or sangria (up to $15 value)
- See the menu
100 Montaditos Pinecrest
When the first 100 Montaditos opened in the Spanish seaside town of Islantilla in 2000, the owners had in mind a vision of recreating the classical comfort of old-fashioned Spanish taverns. What they didn't realize was that they were about to start a worldwide phenomenon. Today, more than 300 outposts of 100 Montaditos have opened on three continents, and it's all thanks to their titular menu item—and its 100 variations.
A montadito is a tiny piece of bread, about as long as a finger and as wide as a giant's finger, stuffed with fresh, Spanish tapas-inspired ingredients. Diners build their meal from a selection of the bite-sized sandwiches off a menu that includes meat-and-cheese combos, all-vegetable nibbles, and even a few dessert sandwiches. Sampler plates let you taste a few popular montaditos in one easy order: the Meat Lover combination, for one, includes the Chorizo sandwich, the Meatballs sandwich with marinara, and four others. Everything goes down all that much smoother with a crisp glass of beer, a Spanish wine, or fresh and fruity white sangria.