Guests enjoy local food trucks and carefully curated live music before launching thousands of water lanterns to illuminate the night
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- VIP admission
- What’s included:
- Express festival check-in
- Wristband granting you entrance to the event
- One environmentally friendly lantern each
- Entertainment access
- One decoration kit each
- Free admission for children 9 and under
- Date and time: Saturday, June 1; gates open at 6 p.m.
- Location: Eden Park, 950 Eden Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- What items can I bring into the event?: lounging items, games
- Gates open: 6 p.m.
- Food trucks and vendors: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- High-stakes bingo: 6.30 p.m.
- Live entertainment: 7 p.m.
- Kids’ activities: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Lantern launch: 9 p.m. - 10 p.m.
About 1000 Lights Water Lantern Festival
Thousands of floating water lanterns, uniquely decorated by participants, illuminate the waters. Onlookers relish as their lanterns are guided into the sun set across serene waters. Gathering audiences from all communities— to remember loved ones and form new resolutions—the 1,000 Lights Water Lantern Festival provides an inspiring experience complete with food, vendors and live music.