Intense yoga classes take place in a 105º room with 40% humidity; locations in Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, and South Loop
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 5 yoga and pilates classes
- 4 weeks of unlimited yoga and pilates classes
Traditional Hot Yoga, Inferno Hot Pilates, Yin Yoga, Rocket Vinyasa Yoga, and Pilates classes offered.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date. Must use classes within 60 days from activation date. Classes are non-transferable. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 105F - Yoga and Mindfulness
Beginners and seasoned yogis alike are welcome at 105F - Yoga and Mindfulness. Here, instructors lead a variety of classes—hot and not, physically demanding or relaxing. Each of the three studio locations contains a practice room that's heated to 105 degrees with 40%–45% humidity, creating a sweat-inducing setting that aids practicers by loosening their muscles as move through each sequence.
- Smart60 & Original90: Both classes follow the same sequence— two breathing exercises and 26 standing and seated asanas, which utilize deep twists and bends to methodically work muscle groups throughout the body.
- Intermediate Next Level: This class takes students through a series of salutations, inversions, hip openers, and arm balances.
- Inferno Hot Pilates: Designed for all skill-levels, this class focuses on burning fat and increasing strength within the detoxifying benefits of a hot room.
- Yin Yoga: A restorative, relaxed experience practiced in a warm room—instructors lead the class through deep stretches and long holds that benefit joints and ligaments.
- Rocket Vinyasa: Emphasizing arm and core strength, the Ashtanga-based class moves through Sun Salutations and sequenced poses in a warm room.
- Yoga Nidra: A class entirely comprised of guided meditation, participants assume a comfortable lying-down position with their eyes shut.
Groupon Guide to Chicago
And Gianna Purcell is the reigning champion. Follow her journey to the top from her very first class at 105F in Chicago.