Guests enjoy a rotating selection of craft beer and entertainment; New beers on tap weekly and live entertainment every night
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Beer Tasting for Two, Includes Flight of Four and Two Pints
- Beer Tasting for Two, Includes Flight of Four, Two Pints, and 64oz Growler To-Go
- Beer Tasting for Two, Includes Flight of Four, Two Pints, a 64oz Growler To-Go, and Two Souvenir Pint Glasses
- Beer Tasting for Two, Includes Flight of Four, Two Pints, and Two Souvenir Glasses
- Beer Tasting for Four, Includes Two Flights of Four and Four Pints
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Thursday: 3 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday: 3 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m.–8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservations not required. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward gratuity. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 10K Brewing
Brewing in the land of 10,000 lakes, 10K Brewing is proud to promote community spirit, a thread that runs through its Minnesota values and their operating mission: "Nice Beer. Nice People." This is evident in its taproom, as well, which welcomes kids accompanied by adults and lets patrons snack on food from a nearby restaurant as they sample 10K's beers. Live events run each night of the week, like their Wednesday trivia nights and live music and comedy Thursday through Sunday. Read on to learn about some of the beers on tap:
- Loonar Uprising: Milk lactose gives this beer a light, silky body. Vanilla gives it flavor and aroma with a slight roasted finish.
- Wooly Bully: Best-seller, smooth and slightly malty oatmeal rye pale ale.
- Northwoods Blonde: Belgian blonde ale made with honey from a family farm in North Dakota, and its light flavor profile makes it an easy sipper.
Those are just a few of the beers 10K Brewing offers. You can typically expect 7–14 unique beers on tap.