Choose from Three Options
- $25 for $40 worth of seasonal American lunch cuisine for two, valid Wednesday–Saturday from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- $65 for three-course dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday and Sunday 3 p.m. until 9 p.m. ($102 value)
- $129 for three-course dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday and Sunday 3 p.m. until 9 p.m. ($204 value)
Three-course meals include the following per pair:
- Two appetizers (up to a $28 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $58 total value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 total value)
12 Farms Restaurant
12 Farms Restaurant's rotating menu isn't rooted in a specific style of cuisine. Instead, it's built around a simple modus operandi: showcase freshest seasonal ingredients from local growers. With only this simple principle to guide them, the chefs are free to explore any culinary whim, from house-made gnocchi made with fresh, hand-peeled potatoes to pan-seared yellowfin tuna cooked in a lime-ginger chile sauce. But food isn't the only form of creative expression around here—the restaurant regularly showcases work from local artists and hosts live music.