Invisalign is a state-of-the-art teeth straightening treatment that uses custom aligners to gently shift and adjust the position of teeth
About This Deal
- The dentist(s): Dr.Ali Tavakoli
- Visual treatment plan and progress video (virtual simulation)
- Treatment report
- Multiple stages impressions
- Final retainer
- Follow-up (checkup sessions)
- Final polishing
- Total cost of the service: $7,250
Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. The process begins at the dentist’s office, where, during an initial exam, the doctor snaps x-rays and takes impressions of the upper and lower teeth. In the Invisalign lab, technicians craft a set of up to 48 transparent aligners made to the patient’s exact specifications. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
Throughout the treatment, patients return to the dentist’s office for routine checkups to ensure teeth continue to shift into their proper places. Read the Invisalign FAQs here.
0123Dental invites patients into its cozy office for a wide variety of oral-health needs.
- The doctor: Dr. Ali Tavakoli, the leader of 0123's team, has been practicing general and family dentistry since 2000. Beyond his general practice, Dr. Tavakoli specializes in cosmetic and restorative techniques.
- Family dentistry: 0123Dental takes care of patients of all ages
- Cosmetic dentistry: To improve lackluster smiles, the office may recommend a crown, porcelain veneer, or dental implant.
- Restorative dentistry: Whether from sudden damage or normal wear, teeth may require a restoration, which may be limited to a simple cleaning or a full gum contouring or bone graft.