What You'll Get
The Grip N’ Rip Club is offering 50% off their $30 membership, which includes a one-hour private golf lesson. The Grip N’ Rip Club is not a shoplifters’ paradise as the name suggests, but a club that gives you huge discounts on a variety of golf and baseball related activities and products, while donating 20% of membership dues to Kevin Youkilis’s Hits for Kids Charity. Your membership includes a private, one-hour golf lesson and swing analysis at the Golfers’ Warehouse, a $70.00 value. $15 for that kind of personalized instruction is a no-brainer on it’s own, but that’s just the start of all the perks you’ll get with membership, including:
- $1 off every bucket of balls at Stone Meadow Golf in Lexington
- $2 off every large bucket of balls at Sun ‘n Air Golf Center in Danvers
- Free small bucket of balls when you buy a large bucket at Golf Country or Paradise Golf
- 20% off clothing and 10% off equipment at Golf Zone
- 20% off golf apparel at Eastbay.com
- Discounts at more than 50 other businesses, including batting cages, sports apparel, etc.
Unfortunately, Grip N’ Rip can not accommodate some of the most popular membership benefits requests, like:
- Free piggie-back ride from golfer John Daley
- Keys to the “pimped out” golf cart once driven by Snoop Dogg
- Bucket of biologically engineered golf balls that scream when you hit them
- Use of the illegal golf-ball gun, the Handycapper
- Exemption from taxes
The Grip N’ Rip Club is endorsed by Boston Red Sox star, Kevin Youkilis. Yankee fans are welcomed, but will have to gently kiss Kevin’s ring before becoming a “real” member. Phillies fans are also welcomed, but will have to get someone to read this deal to them. 20% of your membership fees are donated to Kevin Youkilis’ Hits for Kids. Hits for Kids is an organization that benefits local children’s charities, unlike its arch-rival organization, Kids for Hits, which promotes child-on-child fist violence.
- “It is through the commitment of great organizations like the Grip N’ Rip Club that we can continue to support children’s organizations in need throughout New England.” - Kevin Youkilis
Multi-sport athletes can take advantage of discounts at batting cages, driving ranges, driving cages, sports equipment and batting sports ranges. (Remember, since 1983, state law prohibits the use of batting cages for fights to the death.) There are more than fifty businesses where you can take advantage of the Grip N’ Rip Club discounts. And when we say “more than 50”, we mean 54. You can visit any of them for get a deal, and who knows - you might run into Kevin Youkilis. Maybe you’ll get an autograph or a signed bat. He might even wash your car. But you must be a member, otherwise you will face his wrath. And no one wants to face Youkilis’s wrath.
Get your Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Redeem Groupon by sending name/mailing address to email@example.com 1 per person Good for all sports - not just golf partners Grip N' Rip membership expires on 12/31/09 Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.