Hauntings are frequently attributed to a community's overactive imagination, much like the existence of Wyoming. You be the judge with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for a Town of Terrors visit for two on Saturday, October 6 (a $16 value)
- $12 for a Town of Terrors visit for two with a haunted hayrack ride on Saturday, October 6 (a $24 value)
- $8 for a Town of Terrors visit for two on Saturday, October 13 (a $16 value)
- $12 for a Town of Terrors visit for two with a haunted hayrack ride on Saturday, October 13 (a $24 value)
- $8 for a Town of Terrors visit for two on Friday, October 19 (a $16 value)
Admission to the Town of Terrors grants visitors access to the haunted barn and an old-west ghost town. They also can witness live musical performances by Johnny Outlaw on October 6, Shatter on October 13, and their peers during killer karaoke on October 19. Live entertainment and fairway acts can also be enjoyed in the waiting area.
Spread across more than 12 acres, the wild-west-themed farm gathers visitors of all ages to engage in a menagerie of year-round and seasonal activities. In a re-created Western town, guests explore a horse-riding arena, livery, general store, and saloon where they can sing and perform in period plays foretelling the futuristic invention of parachute pants. Authentic stagecoach and chuck wagons take a central role in special events, and in keeping with seasonal themes, farm staffers send guests on haunted hayrides in the fall, bobsled and sleigh rides in the winter, and horse-drawn speedboat tours in the summer.