What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for one ticket to the Pairsine Deluxe food and wine pairing competition on Thursday, November 7 at 6 p.m. (a $135 value)
- Gourmet food and wine pairings
- Festival glass made by Riedel
- Signed copy of Dining at The White House by former White House chef John Moeller<p>
$99 for one VIP ticket to the Grand Tasting on Friday, November 8 at 4 p.m. (a $150 value)
- Early VIP access
- Entry to VIP lounge with premium wines and spirits
- Two-and-a-half hour chef station
- Admission to up to three educational seminars or guided tastings (Riedel glass tasting available for an additional $75 fee)
- Riedel VIP wine glass and VIP gift bag (while supplies last)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21+ to purchase Groupon. Pairing competition is valid on 11/7 and grand tasting is valid on 11/8. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Not valid for cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2013 Denver International Wine Festival
The very first Denver International Wine Festival featured 350 wines from 17 countries, and resulted in Mayor John Hickenlooper declaring the span of the event "Denver Wine Week." Today, the festival moves beyond the vine to offer beer, cheese, and gourmet food tastings as well, a combination that attracts such celebrity guests as Top Chef–winner Hosea Rosenberg and chef and restaurateur Kelly Liken.