What You'll Get
- Camp Registration for One Kid Age 7–13
Dates and times of the camp:
- June 11: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- June 12–13: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- June 14: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Participants can purchase the lunch for $10 a day or bring their own. Read more about the day camp.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must redeem first session by 2018-06-13. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. All goods or services must be used by the same person. This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. Registration required by June 10, 2018 and subject to availability. Valid for ages 7 to 13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Charlotte 49ers Women's Basketball Camps
Pint-sized players are given a taste of college-level hoops during full days on the court with the Charlotte 49ers women's basketball team at UNC Charlotte.
- The training: Players run through fundamental drills to beef up their dribbling and passing, then dive into advanced topics such as working as a cohesive team.
- To keep things fun, players also participate in games and races.
- The head coach: Cara Consuegra—now in her seventh season as a collegiate head coach—is one of two head coaches in the school's history with more than 100 wins and was a finalist for the Maggie Dixon Award.