All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like attaching a fake mustache to a Halloween mask or cleverly changing your name from Obi-Wan Kenobi to Ben Kenobi, adding a new ingredient to something familiar can render it delightfully unrecognizable. Enjoy inventive eats with today's Groupon to 202 Market. Choose from the following options:
- For $34, you get dinner for two (a $68 value), which includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Any two dinner entrees, excluding the fillet (up to a $56 value)
- For $60, you get dinner for four (a $136 value), which includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Any four dinner entrees, excluding the filet (up to a $112 value)
- For $16, you get lunch for two (a $32 value), which includes:
- Any one lunch appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Any two lunch entrees (up to a $22 value)
Named Best Restaurant in downtown Roanoke by City Magazine, 202 Market reinvents contemporary American fare in a downstairs club or second-story modern loft dining room overlooking downtown. Duos or off-duty barbershop quartets begin dinner with such grumble-quelling starters as mussels poached in white wine and garlic. Tempt tongues with rosemary roasted pork tenderloin, capering around in sweet-and-spicy jalapeño-peach chutney, or sample panaquatic provender with the crab-stuffed mahi-mahi, served as fresh as seafood stolen from Poseidon’s swim-in freezer.
Lunch begins with appetizers such as buffalo mushrooms, tempura-fried and paired with blue cheese, decimating hunger more effectively than a crime-fighting supermarket. A list of Chivo's South of the Border quesadillas instills the familiar Tex-Mex handheld with an ingenious blend of ingredients, including caramelized onions and shrimp, and the Muffaletta sandwich hosts a dynamic duo of genoa salami and ham with a piquant olive salad.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for lunch specials or the filet entree. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.