Like attaching a fake mustache to a Halloween mask or cleverly changing your name from Obi-Wan Kenobi to Ben Kenobi, adding a new ingredient to something familiar can render it delightfully unrecognizable. Enjoy inventive eats with today's Groupon to 202 Market. Choose from the following options:
- For $34, you get dinner for two (a $68 value), which includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Any two dinner entrees, excluding the fillet (up to a $56 value)
- For $60, you get dinner for four (a $136 value), which includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Any four dinner entrees, excluding the filet (up to a $112 value)
- For $16, you get lunch for two (a $32 value), which includes:
- Any one lunch appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Any two lunch entrees (up to a $22 value)
Named Best Restaurant in downtown Roanoke by City Magazine, 202 Market reinvents contemporary American fare in a downstairs club or second-story modern loft dining room overlooking downtown. Duos or off-duty barbershop quartets begin dinner with such grumble-quelling starters as mussels poached in white wine and garlic. Tempt tongues with rosemary roasted pork tenderloin, capering around in sweet-and-spicy jalapeño-peach chutney, or sample panaquatic provender with the crab-stuffed mahi-mahi, served as fresh as seafood stolen from Poseidon’s swim-in freezer.
Lunch begins with appetizers such as buffalo mushrooms, tempura-fried and paired with blue cheese, decimating hunger more effectively than a crime-fighting supermarket. A list of Chivo's South of the Border quesadillas instills the familiar Tex-Mex handheld with an ingenious blend of ingredients, including caramelized onions and shrimp, and the Muffaletta sandwich hosts a dynamic duo of genoa salami and ham with a piquant olive salad.
202 Market Sq.
Roanoke, Virginia 24011