All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $52 for a prix fixe dinner for two with one appetizer, two entrees, and two desserts (up to $71.75 value)
- $86 for a prix fixe dinner for four with two appetizers, four entrees, and two desserts (up to $129.60 value)
- $104 for a prix fixe dinner for six with three appetizers, six entrees, and three desserts (up to $173.35 value)
The prix-fixe choices include:
- Appetizers: fried calamari, cocktail corn dogs, or tilapia nachos (up to $13.95 value each)
- Entrees: pulled pork enchiladas, grilled beef tenderloin filet, or ahi tuna salad (up to $21.95 value each)
- Any dessert (up to $6.95 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase meal. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid towards drinks. There will be Tax and 20% service fee added to total for parties of 4 or more. Cannot be combined with any other others specials or happy hour discounts. Offer can only be used for food off the Pre Fixe Menu. Not valid on Saturdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 219 West
Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 219 West's rooftop lounge thumps with beats from local DJs. Up here, visitors enjoy drink specials and views of Austin's skyline as its buildings unravel measuring tape to see who's taller. Downstairs, where food is served, the multi-purpose venue's menu is just as spirited as its parties—in fact, dishes are categorized under their ideal drink pairings. Under "Beer," diners may find chipotle mac and cheese, while the popular tilapia nachos with roasted corn, black beans, and pico de gallo anchor the "Tequila" section. 219 West's famed mini burgers, meanwhile, have a category all to themselves, though guests can also get them as full-size burgers if they choose.