Cliquish NASA scientists sent all their least favorite coworkers into space before engineering their greatest achievement, the cheeseburger. Sink teeth into modern science’s meatiest advancement with today’s Groupon to 260 Sports Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $21, you get a bar meal for two (up to a $42 value). This meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $10 value each)
Two beers (up to a $6.50 value each)
- For $39, you get a bar meal for four (up to an $84 value). This meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $9 value each)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $10 value each)
- Four beers (up to a $6.50 value each)
Within pitching distance of U.S. Cellular Field, 260 Sports Bar provides haven for postgame gatherings or everyday appetites with a menu of premium bar nosh. Appetizers such as Maryland crab cakes and grilled quesadilla sliders slip down gullets in order to tease tummies with forecasts of warmer seasonings to come. Eight-ounce beef patties snuggle between pretzel buns, blanketed in customer-chosen toppings such as swiss cheese, jalapeño slices, or a fried egg. Cajun mayonnaise and blue cheese fall in saucy drapes across the beef-tenderloin melt, whereas roasted portobello-mushroom paninis cause tongues to ferociously smack lips until they part for another bite. Throughout the meal, revelers sip draft-pulled brews such as Hacker-Pschorr, Stella Artois, and Bass.
Flat-screen TVs backlight the bar, a lengthy, granite affair flecked black and white with a pro-Sox spirit reciprocated by the eclectic collection of memorabilia hung about the walls. The restaurant resides on the third floor of the building, most easily reached by an in-establishment elevator or World Series–commemorative grappling hook.
260 W 26th St.
Chicago, Illinois 60616Get Directions