Your vision — like your New Year’s resolutions, your 401(k), and your patience for people who write checks at the supermarket — can deteriorate over time.
Good news: You can get an eye exam for $29 at any of Chicago Vision Club’s four locations (listed below). This vision test normally goes for at least $49, and today it’s yours for 41% off!
Today’s Groupon also includes a 50% discount on any purchase of frames. Frames are an extremely convenient accessory to your new lenses. Think about it: How would you hold a drink at a party or give someone a handshake if both of your hands are occupied holding your prescription lenses in front of your eyes? We suggest frames as a convenient and comfortable alternative to staples. And while some places might give you 50% off only on the condition that you buy a monocle, this deal is valid for frames that cover BOTH eyes.
Face it: You stare at a computer all day. While a new prescription may not help with your burgeoning hunchback, it will prove once and for all that your screen is not shrinking or getting fuzzier; you are getting blinder.
If you suffer from tension, headaches or eyestrain, a new prescription can help you out! And if you don’t, get your eyes checked now and avoid all that messiness down the road.
When was the last time you got your eyes examined? Now, perhaps through some miracle of biology, the rest of you has escaped aging. But are you at least willing to admit that your eyes may not have been so lucky? If you’re on the edge, allow these Yelp reviews, which average 4.5 out of 5 stars, to push you over:
- “I was referred to CVC by a co-worker over a year ago and all my experiences have been great. The optometrists are all friendly and willing to answer any questions you have.” - Jen S.
- “This place is small, but manages to cram in the best designer frames.” -A.S.V.
- “The doctors are quick and efficient- I had my exam, was diagnosed with eye allergies (who knew??!!) picked out my glasses, ordered those new glasses and contacts, and also had my year old glasses tightened… in a half hour!” -Maggie R.
Once you lock in this deal, you can redeem it at one of these four locations:
- Chicago Vision Club 773-296-4920 at 2862 N. Clark, Chicago
- R&M Optical 312-782-9316 at 111 N. Wabash #1911, Chicago
- Visual Eyes 847-869-2020 at 504 Main St., Evanston
- Visual Eyes 847-864-6660 at 1725 Sherman, Evanston
If you don’t jump on this Groupon for a $29 exam and 50% off frames, you don’t just need your eyes examined — you need your head examined! Unless it’s actually your poor vision that inverted the numbers on these deep discounts, in which case, we apologize for accusing your head, and place the blame back on squarely your eyes. Get your Groupon.
Chicago & Evanston Vision Clubs
For nearly a quarter-century,the optometrists have treated Chicagoans for everything from pink eye to ulcers, but specializes in modern vision ailments such computer strain. He performs exams six days a week for both eyeglasses and contact wearers, and fits clients for frames from a designer collection that includes Burberry and Tory Burch. Custom lenses come with a variety of modern features, including thinner plastic, scratch-resistant surfaces, anti-reflective coating, and filters that enable people to see into the spirit realm. The staff speaks four languages—English, Spanish, Russian, and Hebrew— which comes in handy when they’re helping out clients for services such as frame repairs and adjustments.