All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The great Romantic painters had the same goal—to craft an image so beautiful that it would come to life and marry them. Increase your chances of turning images into love using the modern version of painting, photography, with today’s Groupon: for $119, you get a boudoir photo-shoot package at 2Days Photos in Warrington (up to a $740 value). The package includes:
- A 50-minute boudoir photo shoot with up to three outfit changes
- A 20-minute, postshoot review of images
- A total of three edited low-resolution images on a CD
- An 8”x10” high-resolution collage print with the three edited images
- A 5”x7” high-resolution print with one of the three edited images
- Also included in the price of the Groupon is an optional hair-and-makeup session from Salon Norman-Dee (a $65 value for hair; a $45 value for makeup). This portion of the deal must be redeemed at the salon, located at 2550 Grant Ave., Suite 100.<p>
Clients who wish to have hair and makeup done must schedule their shoot within the following days and times: * Sunday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. * Monday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. * Wednesday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. <p>
Rosemary Taglialatela of 2Days Photos is a widely published, award-winning sharpshooter who specializes in making first-time models look and feel natural before the camera. After a style team from Salon Norman-Dee readies mane and makeup, Rosemary’s warm-but-professional demeanor puts her model at ease for a 50-minute pose-a-thon. Up to three outfit changes allow clients to move from sensual satin and lace, to naughty patent leather, to love-struck hazmat specialist. Models catch their breath while perusing the still-smoking images during a postshoot review. The professionally retouched and edited images are perfect for gifting to a significant other or using as incriminating evidence to blackmail your future self.
2Days Photos welcomes groups of girlfriends to purchase their Groupons together and call it a boudoir party. While boudoir parties don’t allow for group photos, flowing snacks and camaraderie help participants relax, yielding candid images and tinting the air with sensuous clouds of Cheetos dust.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 48hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.