- Beer-Tasting Flights of Six Beers Each for Two People
- Two Pints (Or 10 Oz Pours) of Craft Beer and choice of a Bavarian Pretzel or Cream Cheese/Caramel Pretzel
300 Suns Brewing
For the brewers at 300 Suns Brewing, nothing goes better with Longmont, Colorado's 300 sunny days a year than a hand-crafted beer. That's why they've dedicated themselves to concocting ales, pilsners, stouts, and more inside the cozy brewhouse. They unveil the brews in the tasting room, where 14 rotating selections pair easily with paninis, charcuterie, music and comedy open mic nights.
Here's a quick look at a few of 300's beers you might find on tap:
- Rabbit Mountain Red Ale: aromas of fresh baked wheat bread combine with wildflower honey-like sweetness in this amber-hued ale (5.7% ABV)
- Hop & Soul IPA: grapefruit, herbs, and spices lace with Cascade hops in this classic-tasting IPA (5.7% ABV)
- Aunt Sunny's Hard Root Beer: brewed just like their other craft ales but with a dash of childhood memories and a sprinkle of adulthood denial (7% ABV)