Participants can choose from four games, where they must solve puzzles and clues to unlock the room within the allocated time
What You'll Get
- Room-Escape Game for Four: Valid Monday–Friday
- Room-Escape Game for Four: Valid Any Day
- Room-Escape Game for Eight: Valid Monday–Friday
- Room-Escape Game for Eight: Valid Any Day
- Room-Escape Game for Ten: Valid Monday–Friday
- Room-Escape Game for Ten: Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 31 Escape
At 31 Escape, groups of families and friends work together to escape uniquely dire situations. Each scenario requires strategic teamwork in order to find clues, solve puzzles, and unlock doors. The rooms themselves, however tricky, aren't too scary, letting younger kiddos tag along for the interactive experience. Read on to learn more about the 31 Escape adventures.
- Escape The Bayou: For this New Orleans-inspired experience, groups must escape the Queen of Voodoo's creepy shack within an hour, solving puzzles to win her over (coming soon).
- Snatched: Akin to a Catfish episode gone wrong, this feat requires participants to escape from their captor, a Facebook "friend" in disguise who leaves clues and puzzles for his kidnapped guests to decipher.
- Quarantine: Groups must escape a quarantined room before the quickly spreading Virus 3008 reaches them, all within an hour.